Applications are now open for our flagship facilitation, "The Mentor Program".
The Mentor Program is designed to give people the skills to start and run their own business. It's run on Monday nights during the month of November. To apply for the program, simply click "Apply" at the bottom of this page. This course is great value at just $49 per month, payable for a minimum of 6 months*. This also includes access to the Cowra Business Hub Co-Working Space.
So what will we cover?
1. Monday, November 4th - Start with Why?
- Why do you want to start a business?
- Are you clear on what you are offering?
- What’s the idea, concept and the problem/challenge you will solve?
- Why would someone buy from you?
- Who are your competitors?
- Where will you operate?
- How will you find customers?
- Where will you market your business?
2. Monday, November 11th - Will I make money?
- Budgets, cashflows, costings and margins
- What’s my breakeven point
- Sources of funding (Savings, commercial debt, family)
- How will I record it (Xero, MYOB, Quicken, etc)
3. Monday, November 18th - Who will I do it?
- I’ll do it (Owner/operator)
- I’ll employ someone (Employees)
- I’ll contract it out (Contractors)
- The basics of employing/engaging someone
4. Monday, November 25th - What else do I need to know
- Licences and permits
- Tax, GST, ABN and superannuation
- Business structure
- Bank accounts
- What’s the next step?
- Staying motivated
Applications Close Thursday 31/10/2019, We will be in contact after this date to give you details on start times, requirements, what to bring etc. We can't wait to have you on board!
*Minimum total cost for 6 months is $294 paid as $49 monthly. After this date, to continue to use the Hub and its facilities, simply pay $49 per month until you decide you want to close your membership.